The Gifford Team at Coldwell Banker West Shell is a creative, innovative and people-oriented, organized team, proud of providing exceptional service to all customers. This is accomplished through communication, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of new and resale luxury homes, residential communities, condominiums, home sites, undeveloped land and investment opportunities.
The Gifford Team is dedicated to providing each buyer and seller with excellent customer service. We are all about getting the best price for both our buyers and our sellers, based on the current market conditions.
Denise Gifford, Lead Agent
- Team Leader, Denise, is passionate about meeting the needs and goals of every client. Being business savvy, she brings a wealth of real estate knowledge & work ethic to every transaction. Staying on top of the latest technology makes it possible to maximize the greatest expose for each home.
- Since being licensed in 2011, Denise and her team have risen to the top 1% of selling agents in the Cincinnati area. She attributes her success to her background of coaching figure skating, owning a small businesses, a Marketing Degree from Miami University, listening to her customers and the support of her team, parents and Daughters Kyra (13) & Allyssa (19).
- Denise enjoys figure skating, ice hockey, playing tennis and is learning to golf. She enjoys vacations with her girls and trips to Michigan to visit her parents. Coming from Oxford, Denise currently resides in West Chester.
- She believes that to get it done, you have to make it fun, and to make it fun, you have to get it done!
Lana Sprague, Licensed Realtor
- Lana epitomizes integrity, energy, hard work and negotiating skills in every detail of each real estate transaction.
- A licensed real estate agent since 2006, Lana also has 20 years of customer service and coaching experience. She is a resident of Fairfield and Liberty Township from age 14.
- Being dedicated to her family as well as her clients is very important to Lana. Her family is active in local football and hockey games, boxing and wrestling matches and family vacations.
Pam Cannava-Lord, Liscenced Realtor
- A Florida native who lives in Mason, Pam is married with 4 children who range in ages from 10 – 21yrs. She enjoys watching her children excel in activities like skydiving, playing college fast pitch softball, gymnastics and horseback riding.
- Positive & highly engaged Pam prides herself on being very responsive to the needs of her clients.
- Pam attended college at Santa Fe College in Gainesville Florida and Hondros College of Real Estate in Ohio. With over 22 years of experience in the customer service industry, she is enthusiastic and committed to helping her clients with the buying and selling process.
Louise Davis, Licensed Realtor
- Louise has been a resident of Cincinnati and West Chester for over 50 years where she raised her 2 children.
- Louise has high energy and is the consummate professional. She has managed almost every kind of real estate challenge and success in her 35 years in the business. With over 500 transactions to her credit, she stays current with the market and is strategic in her pricing and negotiation.
- Louise is very social and enjoys bridge with friends, golf, bowling, attending the theater and traveling with friends and family.
Erica Huntsman, Team Member
- Having lived in the Virgin Islands as a child Erica is sensitive and in tune to the needs of diverse cultures and customs. Erica currently resides in Trenton, Ohio.
- Erica is caring and responsive to her clients questions and needs.
- Erica has 10 years of customer service and leadership experience. She attended Hondros College of Real Estate, enjoys baking, traveling and hiking. She expresses her artistic side through tattoos and is also a Cigar Aficionado.
Alex Herrmann, Team Administrator
- Alex, his wife Kendahl and son Ollie (born in 2017) live in White Oak.
- Having been an integral part of his family’s small business Alex excels in programing, marketing, advertising and customer service. He serves as the administrator and backbone of the team.
- Alex is a huge fan of Disney, Christmas lights, home renovations and volunteers as a Ski Patrol Skier at Perfect North Slopes.